Monday, May 29, 2017

Deck Reno #7 - Paradox Haze

It's part 7 in our Patreon reward Deck Reno series! This week it's patron Eric's Thassa-helmed Paradox Haze deck! Sean and Andy give it the once over and with a new coat of Magic-varnish we fix up this super fun deck!

New episode dropping tommorrow!

Check out the video version of this podcast at www.youtube.com/commandersbrew

We have a Patreon page! Go to www.patreon.com/commandersbrew if you'd like to donate and get all the cool perks!

Visit www.commandersbrew.com for direct downloads and a streaming version of the podcast.

Check out the decks we've brewed on tappedout.net:
http://tappedout.net/users/commandersbrew

Follow us on twitter at @commandersbrew and individually we are @seantabares and @andyhullbone.

5 comments:


  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    bed spray liner

    ReplyDelete
  2. And indeed, I’m just always astounded concerning the remarkable things served by you. Some four facts on this page are undeniably the most effective I’ve had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great and informative post. This can be a big help for me with my future project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good and practical post..Hopefully some works for one and not for another..But definitely can be given a trial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good and practical post..Hopefully some works for one and not for another..But definitely can be given a trial.

    ReplyDelete