Monday, September 14, 2015

Anax and Cymede - 10

Everyone's favourite Therosian couple Anax and Cymede are this week's inspiration for our decks. Andy uses instants and sorceries and Sean goes with enchantments. This little couple can really pack a punch, check it out! Also, stick around for the end of the show where we have another exclusive interview!

Please rate and review us on iTunes!

Check out the decks we've brewed on tappedout.net: 
http://tappedout.net/users/commandersbrew/mtg-deck-folders/

Follow us on twitter at @commandersbrew and individually we are @seantabares and @andyhullbone.

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys. New to the podcast. This was my first episode. Loved it. I appreciate the energy and enthusiasm during the podcast. I also appreciate that you didn't seem elitist or arrogant. I listen to over 20 hrs of podcasts a week and some I get sick of their attitude. So far you guys come across genuine. Anyway love Anax and Cymede. They were instrumental in me winning my theros prerelease of 100 people. Keep up the awesome job.
    Joel

    ReplyDelete